1. Your completed New Patient paperwork. This ensures the check in process is completed in a timely manner and patients can be seen on time.
2. Your insurance card.
3. A government-issued photo ID.
4. Cash, check, or credit card to pay for any co-payments or deductibles.
5. A list of your current medications and dosages (this includes over-the-counter medications, and all vitamins or supplements).
6. A copy of your previous health records if available.
There are two options for completing your New Patient Registration Forms.
1. You can fill it out by hand by printing out the form to complete and bring to your first appointment
2. You can edit the document using your computer.
You will need to either print, sign, and bring the papers with you to your appointment, or you can save it as a PDF and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will print it out in office for you to sign. To save as a PDF you should select the print option and for location choose "Save as PDF." Please name the file with your name as it appears on your insurance card and 8 digit date of birth for example Jon Smith DOB Jan 1, 2020 would use the file name JonSmith01012020.
All new patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment start time in order to allow sufficient time to complete the check-in process. As a reminder, please have your patient paperwork completed prior to arrival.
Please note if you are a new patient review of old medical records and management is not included in your annual exam.