1. Please make sure to complete your New Patient paperwork prior to your appointment. You may complete this online (preferably) or you can print and fill it out by hand and bring it to your appointment. This ensures the check in process is completed in a timely manner and patients can be seen on time.
2. Your insurance card.
3. A government-issued photo ID.
4. Cash, check, or credit card to pay for any co-payments or deductibles.
5. A list of your current medications and dosages (this includes over-the-counter medications, and all vitamins or supplements).
6. A copy of your previous health records if available.
After you have made your appointment then please make sure to fill out your new patient paperwork. This is preferably done online through your ADMD portal. However if you are unable to use the portal you may click the link below to fill out the New Patient paperwork
All new patients are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment start time in order to allow sufficient time to complete the check-in process. As a reminder, please have your patient paperwork completed prior to arrival.
Please note if you are a new patient review of old medical records and management is not included in your annual exam.